Prominent philosophers and academics from Europe and the United States come together to present their latest research on trust in science, conspiracy theories, trustworthy science, truth and democracy, and trust and cognitive science.
- April 6: Trust in Science — Naomi Oreskes (Harvard University)
- April 20: Misunderstanding Conspiracy Theories — Quassim Cassam (Warwick University)
- May 4: The Democratic Value of Truth — Michael Lynch (University of Connecticut)
- May 18: Trustworthy Science Advice — Heather Douglas (Michigan State University)
- June 1: Trust vs. Argument — Dan Sperber (Institut Jean Nicod)
The series is hosted by UCD Centre for Ethics in Public Life and The American University of Armenia.
PERITIA has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under grant agreement No 870883.